As a former competitive gymnast and dancer Holly is devoted to the art of movement blended with functional fitness all while adding fun to your workouts. Holly takes her certifications of Ballet Barre, Yoga and Pilates to each unique fitness class designed specifically for her students and clients.
In 2015 Holly founded her Activewear company that provides gear for the gymnasts, dancers, yogis, and the sporty girl in all of us!
Holly graduated from West Virginia University with degrees in both Fashion Design and Merchandising along with a minor in Business Administration and a Focus in Fine Arts. She has taken continuing education in the Business of Fashion and Digital Marketing from Parsons The New School for Design.
Holly believes living a life rooted in wellness is key, committed to being a life long student and hopes to spread happiness through her following certifications and trainings:
- USA Gymnastics Certified Instructor with focus in Recreational and Pre-School Theory
- Comprehensively Certified Pilates Instructor through Balanced Body (Including apparatus: Reformer Levels 1, 2, & 3, Chair, Trapeze Table, Barrels & Arcs, Mat Levels 1 & 2)
- Safe Sport Certified and Recognized Instructor
- Yoga Alliance 200 RYT through Om Seva School of Yoga
- Anatomy in Three Dimensions Training through Balanced Body
- Ballet for Rhythmic Gymnastics Certification through USAG
- Barre Certification through Balanced Body
- Gymnastics Fitness Certification through USAG
- Stewards of Children Certification
- Gymnastics Business Foundations Certification through USAG
- Safety and Risk Management Certification through USAG
- Professional First Aid and Blood-borne Pathogens Certification through USAG
- AFFA Personal Training Certification.
- Rouxbe Professional Plant Based Culinary Certification recognized by American Culinary Federation.
- Fran Costigans Essential Vegan Desserts Culinary Certification recognized by ACF.
- Hiker, Cross Country Skiier, skilled in throwing pottery and an avid knitter.